- The Ledyard Seed Library is now open at Bill Library
- Get seeds for your garden! The seeds are free but we ask that you only take what you need. We want as many community members as possible to benefit.
- Please record what you take in the Seed Log Binder to help us keep track of the inventory.
- This Ledyard Seed Library program is made possible through donations from companies, local businesses, clubs, organizations and private citizens.
- Save and share some of your seeds for next year.
- We would love to see photos of your gardens or products.
We also have
- A great selection of books on a variety of gardening and seed saving related topics
- Brochures & educational materials
- Informative displays & presentations
- Answers to your gardening questions
- We have a team of local experts standing by to answer all of your gardening questions
- Submit your questions in writing at either library in the “Ask the Gardener Box” or by email to: email@example.com
- We will respond to your questions within 3-5 days by email if an address is provided.
- All questions and answers will also be recorded in the “Ask a Gardener” notebook located with the Ledyard Seed Library at Bill Library and on the Ask a Gardener webpage.
For general questions about the seed library, to donate or volunteer, contact Laura Norcia at firstname.lastname@example.org