Things Teens Can Do at the Bill & Gales Ferry Libraries
- Use free Wi-Fi
- Use computers & printers
- Scan and print or email documents & images
- Fax and copy
- Study with friends
- Get help finding a book
- Play games (at Bill Library)
- Read & checkout teen magazines
- Get help researching your paper or project
- Enjoy a cup of coffee, tea, or cocoa for just $1.00
- Check out a book, dvd, music cd, or audio book
- Get help downloading an eBook or digital audiobook to your device
Join us on Facebook at Ledyard Public Libraries.
You can email the Youth Services Librarian, Mrs. Brewer, at firstname.lastname@example.org , or call at 860-464-9912.