Looking for Volunteer Hours and want to help improve services for you and your peers?
Join our Teen Advisory Board or volunteer at the library!
We value the voices and feedback of the young adults in the community and want to hear their ideas for what programs and services we should offer. If you are interested in joining or helping out at the library please reach out to Mrs. Burt at email@example.com
Staying Well Resources
The following sites offer information about health information and resources as a research and informational service. Obtaining information about a medical problem on-line is no substitute for seeking one-on-one advice from a health care provider who can assess your health history, your current condition, and your on-going needs.
Podcasts about Books & Other Fun Stuff
Things Teens Can Do at the Bill & Gales Ferry Libraries
- Use free Wi-Fi
- Use computers & printers
- Scan and print or email documents & images
- Fax and copy
- Study with friends
- Get help finding a book
- Play games (at Bill Library)
- Read & checkout teen magazines
- Get help researching your paper or project
- Check out a book, dvd, music cd, or audio book
- Get help downloading an eBook or digital audiobook to your device